Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
As more and more women are looking for ways to achieve their desired curves, buttock injections have gained popularity in recent years. There are many different types of buttock enhancements available, including PMMA injections and hydrogel butt injections; however, the only safe and effective butt injection procedure is the Brazilian butt lift (BBL), which utilizes your own fat to enhance your derriere. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of the BBL procedure, some women resort to illegal PMMA or hydrogel injections, which, while cheaper, also pose a number of serious health risks.
Unfortunately, due to its lower cost, some individuals travel outside of the US or visit non-certified, black market practitioners to receive this injection. One cc of PMMA is as little as $10, however it frequently takes 500cc to achieve noticeable results.
Like PMMA, hydrogel is an illegal injectable that is used to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. This solution is made up of approximately 97.5% water and polyacrylamide, a combination which is banned by the FDA due to its unregulated manufacturing and potential risks. While this injection is minimally invasive, it often results in infections, nodules and asymmetrical results. Only one cc of hydrogel costs between $300 and $500, however to be effective, in most instances, 200cc or more are required. In addition, the results are temporary, lasting approximately 18 months.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Although fat grafting to the buttocks is categorized as a buttock injection, it is much different from PMMA and hydrogel injections. As such, it is the only safe and FDA approved buttocks augmentation option. Fat transfer injections begin with liposuction to remove fat from other areas on the patient’s body, such as the hips, abdomen or thighs, so that it can then be injected into the buttocks and hips to create the desired look.
Thus, it is a much more natural-looking procedure as it does not involve injecting artificial materials into the buttocks. In addition, it is the only method which yields long-lasting, often permanent results. Unlike the alternatives, a BBL is performed by a qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon in a sterile environment, such as a hospital or medical surgical facility, which meets scrupulous medical and safety standards. As a result, the cost is much higher, ranging from $8,000 to $15,000.
Although the high cost of a BBL may be a significant financial investment for many people, there is no other surgical procedure that we feel is as safe and effective to deliver beautiful, shapely results. If you are considering injections to enhance your bottom, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft to learn more about the available options and our financing plan, which allows you flexibility in determining a payment schedule that works for you.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections