Brazilian Butt Lift – Transfer Your Own Fat to Your Butt
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift
As more and more women are looking for ways to achieve their desired curves, buttock injections have gained popularity in recent years. There are many different types of buttock enhancements available, including PMMA injections and hydrogel butt injections; however, the only safe and effective butt injection procedure is the Brazilian butt lift (BBL), which utilizes your own fat to enhance your derriere. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of the BBL procedure, some women resort to illegal PMMA or hydrogel injections, which, while cheaper, also pose a number of serious health risks.
Unfortunately, due to its lower cost, some individuals travel outside of the US or visit non-certified, black market practitioners to receive this injection. One cc of PMMA is as little as $10, however it frequently takes 500cc to achieve noticeable results.
Like PMMA, hydrogel is an illegal injectable that is used to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. This solution is made up of approximately 97.5% water and polyacrylamide, a combination which is banned by the FDA due to its unregulated manufacturing and potential risks. While this injection is minimally invasive, it often results in infections, nodules and asymmetrical results. Only one cc of hydrogel costs between $300 and $500, however to be effective, in most instances, 200cc or more are required. In addition, the results are temporary, lasting approximately 18 months.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Although fat grafting to the buttocks is categorized as a buttock injection, it is much different from PMMA and hydrogel injections. As such, it is the only safe and FDA approved buttocks augmentation option. Fat transfer injections begin with liposuction to remove fat from other areas on the patient’s body, such as the hips, abdomen or thighs, so that it can then be injected into the buttocks and hips to create the desired look.
Thus, it is a much more natural-looking procedure as it does not involve injecting artificial materials into the buttocks. In addition, it is the only method which yields long-lasting, often permanent results. Unlike the alternatives, a BBL is performed by a qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon in a sterile environment, such as a hospital or medical surgical facility, which meets scrupulous medical and safety standards. As a result, the cost is much higher, ranging from $8,000 to $15,000.
Although the high cost of a BBL may be a significant financial investment for many people, there is no other surgical procedure that we feel is as safe and effective to deliver beautiful, shapely results. If you are considering injections to enhance your bottom, we welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Craft to learn more about the available options and our financing plan, which allows you flexibility in determining a payment schedule that works for you.
- Tips For Dealing With Unmet Plastic Surgery Expectations
- Here Are The Different Breast Implant Options Available To You
- Who Is A Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?
- Questions To Ask Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- The Differences Between Natural vs. Augmented Breast Enhancement Results
- How Does the Fat Grafting Breast Augmentation Procedure Work?
- What Are Possible Risks And Complications Of Breast Fat Transfer?
- Breast Implants VS Breast Augmentation Using Fat | What’s The Better Option?
- How Long Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Last?
- How To Determine Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?
- What You Should Know About Life With Breast Implants
- What Is A Capsular Contracture?
- The Best Sleeping Positions After Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
- How To Find The Best Surgeon For Breast Augmentation?
- Exercising After A Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
- How To Choose Your Surgeon For Tummy Tuck?
- How To Prevent Infection After Tummy Tuck?
- What To Do If You Are Unhappy With Your Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- How To Dress After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Can A Tummy Tuck Help You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?
- How to Tell If a Hybrid Tummy Tuck™ Is Right for You?
- The Main Differences Between a Full VS Mini Tummy Tuck
- The Hybrid Tummy Tuck, Explained
- The Appeal Of A Mini Tummy Tuck Scar VS A Full Tummy Tuck Scar
- How Much Weight Can You Lose From A Tummy Tuck?
- Advantages of A Mini Tummy Tuck Procedure
- How To Determine If You’re A Good Candidate For A Mini Tummy Tuck
- How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Things You Should Know About Tummy Tuck For Men
Brazilian Butt Lift
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Types of Butt Injections And How Much They Cost
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants