Top Ways To Maximize Results After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
Learn More About Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
There’s no doubt Brazilian Butt Lifts in Miami are very much in demand, but the body shaping surgery which uses a patient’s own fat cells is more complex than it sounds. In the hands of an experienced plastic surgeon, the results are stunning and naturally seductive. However, careful consideration, planning and aftercare contribute to shapely, lasting results. Dr. Phillip Craft is a body sculpting expert in Miami. Brazilian Butt Lift is one of his most satisfying procedures as it combines the artistry of sculpting and cosmetic surgery. Here are the top ways he recommends that patients can preserve their sultry shape after surgery.
1. Wear your compression garments
2. Eat healthy fats
If ever there was a good time to consume more fat, this is it. While eating unhealthy, refined calories is not recommended, good fats like avocado, coconut oil, wild caught fish, nuts seeds and grass-fed dairy are all ideal. You’ll feed your fat to help it thrive.
3. Plan to sleep on your tummy
4. Brazilian Butt Lift patients need 2-3 weeks off driving.
When you’re sitting in a car, no matter how soft the seat, you’re not only experiencing compression of the buttocks and thighs but when you press on the gas or break, the pressure on your bottom increases too. For those who can wait for a full two months before driving, their results could be that much better for having waited.
5. Purchase a donut pillow
Even a small, soft inner tube or some nursing pillows will work. Sitting flat on your bum is another no-no for many weeks following a BBL. Specialized pads like these are designed to offload pressure from the backside to the thighs where it will do less damage. Frequent repositioning while sitting is also recommended.
6. Don’t smoke
7. Keep your body fat stable
Though the fat cells removed from specific areas like the waist, will not necessarily grow back there, you could gain weight in surprising places you never saw it before, like the backs of the arms or calves. Shrinking down due to dieting will also deplete the fat cell volume you worked so hard to establish in the buttocks.
Only a portion of fat cells grafted anywhere in the body will remain there. The percentage that survives has to do with a host of factors such as the surgeon’s technique, the patient’s skin, the overall health and circulation of the patient, the volume that was transferred, and how the patient cares for the area post-procedure. That one is in your hands, so it’s well worth taking extra precaution to ensure you see optimal results.
If you’re interested in a consultation for Brazilian Butt Lift, we’d love to meet you. Call Body by Craft today.
Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who Is A Good Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- What’s the Process of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- What Is A BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- What Happens If I Lose Weight After A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What Exercises to Avoid After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Risks Of Getting Butt Injections
- The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- The Dos & Don’ts After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- The Dangers of Black Market Butt Injections
- The Benefits Of Buttock Fillers To Augment Buttock Size
- The 3 Main Buttock Augmentation Options And Their Pros And Cons
- Sitting Down After A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Miami Brazilian Butt Lift With Fat Transfer
- Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Safer Than Implants?
- How to Sit at Work After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- How Many Procedures Will I Need For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Long Will It Take To See Results From A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Performed?
- Here Is Everything To Know About Butt Injections
- Exercising After Your Brazilian Butt Lift
- Choosing Between Fat Injections VS Implants For Butt Augmentation
- Can A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami Help Me Boost My Confidence?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Vs. Buttocks Implants
- Activity Timeline After a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
- 8 Things You Can Expect After Your Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami